Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Why

Why is it yesterday I came home from work and took an hour nap, went to bed at 8:30, got up at 9 am, and I am still barley able to keep my eyes open?
Will the first trimester ever end? Really? I can tell you that 4 weeks seems a very very long way away.

Yesterday we headed to the mall, somewhere I never go, to do some crib hunting. We did find one we really liked at Sears, however we are planning on hitting Burlington Coat Factory to check them out also.

It amazes me to see how much baby products have changed in the last 6 years since having my son. I almost jumped for joy when I found a brand of organic baby food I thought I could only find online. Oh or the fact that Babies R Us has an ENTIRE isle dedicated to Organic Baby food, finger foods, juice, formula and diapers.

I am feeling ok. I really with the fatigue part would pass. My only other issue is that everything tastes funny. I have been taking my prenatal right before I go to sleep and that has been keeping the nausea down.

The other two children we raise are still on vacation with their daddy in Texas. They come back next week some time. We have missed them, and I dont think we have cooked in our house since they left...

1 comments:

The Rambler said...

I hated my first trimester. I puked everywhere and everything. The only thing that kept my stomach and baby 'happy' was sucking on lemons soaked in soy sauce, vinegar and pepper. Honest.to.God!

Post a Comment