Monday, August 31, 2009

Cant decide!!!

I have decided that buying baby bedding is an unfair and crappy process. I have looked on every site there is I think. Browsed many a catalog. I know what I want...but I cant find it. I want greens, browns and neutral colors in a modern mix of stripes and shapes. I want modern and something good for a boy of girl.
This below is almost perfect but its not quite right.There are so many decisions its making my brain hurt. This is the first thing I am buying! I cant even decide on it. ARRG. When Tessa was born my ex mil made her a very sweet Winnie the pooh crib set. Levi's was baby snoopy. I decided for this baby I dont want characters or animals. the only thing I do know is I want shades of green and modern design.

I am starting to think of just making my own. My best friend and I are going fabric shopping this weekend. Maybe..just maybe I will find what I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment