Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Can I have it back??

I gave up something last night. I just couldnt do it anymore...how will I survive the rest of this pregnancy? I had to give up this.....


So maybe you dont think its a big deal but is for me. Not get into the personal TMI but one reason I love sleeping on my tummy is because I am rather large in the breast department. Ask our friends, they love making a game out of scoring goals with things such as pennies and paper clips in my cleavage when I am not looking. 38D, actually probably larger since becoming prego.
Therefore..I find it REALLY hard to sleep on my back, I feel like there is a 20 lb creature sitting on my chest and I cant breath. So I only sleep on my belly and my sides, but not really on my side I always am tummy to the bed. Like I get enough sleep as it is.....sigh

I remember with kid A and kid B, once I got the point where I had to give up tummy time I was not a happy person. Towards the end I had to sleep sitting up with 4 pillows behind me and a humidifer blowing in my face.

Last night I tried to ignore it and sleep however it was like sleeping with a grapefruit under me. I tossed and turned all night. I want to cry..I like my sleep.

I have also turned into a pubesent 12 year old it seems. My skin is usually pretty clear and now i am starting to look like that gross kid in school. My face is breaking out so bad. I have also finally contracted the dreaded stuffiness/head cold that goes along with pregnancy. I want to strangle women who wear purfume because it makes me either want to throw up, or sends me into a sneezing frenzie.

Dont get me wrong, I am bless to be with said child. I am so happy to be with child....but I do not like being pregnant. I am not a "glower". Instead I slowly morph into a walking disaster..I wish I was one of those women..but I am not. So if I am a little grumpy, please forgive me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment