Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Arrg

While I am so happy to be prego I realized today that I got prego right as I was 10lbs from my goal weight. Yes I could have gone down more but I think it would have been too much. I remember June of 08 I stepped on a scale and it screamed 165 at me. OMG thats huge for a 5 foot one me. Since then through pretty much diet alone, we did go to the gym for 2 months 3 days a week . We had to stop at one point and havent been back. I went from 165 to 142. While yes that is only 23lbs. I think it is pretty signifigant. I didnt want to loose weight fast. I tried to be active and watched portion size and fat content.

So my neighbor is also pregnant, she is only a few weeks from delivery and she told me today she hit 225lb at the ob. This women was 145lbs before she got prego. I do not..want to have to loose a ton of weight after this baby. So far I have gained around 6 lbs. I am watching what and when I eat. The only downside being I have to have a snack right before I go to sleep because that is when I take my prenatal, otherwise if I take it in the morning it comes right back up.

I had planned on walking but the first trimester is not easy. I am dizzy and tired, and drained. While I start the day saying..I am going to walk today...after work is done I barley have the energy to drive home.

I am hoping at my next appointment I can enroll i the pregnancy yoga class my midwife offers. I want to get back on the loosing weight the right way when the baby is here, but I do not want to lay around for 7 more months. I do give into cravings now and them simply because they come roaring in so fast I might have to eat your face if I dont get some strawberry icecream, or oreos. Horrible but if you have been pregnant you know what I mean...mmm...icecream

0 comments:

Post a Comment