Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Moving along

We had a very very busy weekend. Tess and Levi returned, my husband and our friend replaced my breaks, we finished school shopping and are trying to get back into a routine.
I am feeling pretty good. I haven't had any morning sickness this last week though I am still exhausted by 4pm every day. Of course right as I start feeling better, I was hit today at work with a killer headache and stomach aches. I seem to have picked up a stomach virus. I spent most of the evening in the bathroom and am running a low fever. Hopefully all will be fine in the morning.

I got our statement plan from the women s care practice that is handling my pre natal and birth. I remember when I had Levi seeing the original bill and a large price tag of almost $18,000. I had military insurance at the time and didn't pay anywhere near that. I was concerned with our health plan and how much they would cover. I was very happy when I saw they had outlined a payment plan so we would be completely paid by delivery. I was also very happy to see that our cost will only be around $500. Seems "alternative birth methods" are much cheaper then a "hospital birth".

Next Wednesday we tour the birthing center. The week after I have my next appoinment. It seems time is flying by too quickly. I still have so much to do and so much to buy! Thats the fun part right??

1 comments:

Kathy B! said...

The pregnancy does fly by, doesn't it?! Take it easy mama! Make sure you get lots of rest, too :)

Post a Comment