Sunday, August 16, 2009

Uhhh.....ohhh......make it stop

If you have been reading my prego blog then you know I have said I havent had much morning sickness. That changed Friday.....
Since Friday I have not only been constipated as hell which leaves me with a very gross "full" feeling, but I have felt like barfing from morning until..the next morning. I am miserable to say the least.
Seriously..I have not thrown up..but at this point I think gagging myself with a spoon would give me some relief. I have always had this type of morning sickness but I am guessing its a pretty close feeling to motion sickness. . I slept a lot this weekend. I overslept and put some friends out on accident. I think its all good however I cannot stay awake, and I liked sleeping this weekend simple because when I was asleep I didn't feel like I was going to barf.
I also had some crazy cravings this weekend. From pickles to Half Baked Icecream to strawberry cream cheese and salasa and hashbrowns.
I am so over feeling icky. I am so over being tired. I don't know how I am going to survive work this week. These things are making it impossible to concentrate.
I have my first midwife appointment Tuesday. For now I am off to curl up in a dark room, with the AC cranked up and cold air blowing on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment