Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baby Brain.....

I have had baby brain like you would not believe. Everything from missing exits on my way to or from work, leaving my cell at home, forgetting my lunch, paying bills from wrong accounts, leaving items in the frige that don't go there,forgetting about laundry, to almost leaving the house in my pajamas. Needless to say my friends and husband have had a few laughs in the last few weeks.

Projects have gone undone. My photography has been pushed to the side. My camera sits in its bag untouched..I am just too tired. I forget to return emails and calls. I have put off my blog design and etsy shop. I just dont have the energy. I hope that changes soon.

The scary part is supposedly according to some studies a womens brain shrinks 3-5% during pregnancy...oh dear...what was I blogging about again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment