Friday, July 17, 2009

Yayyers!!!!

o I have figured out how to cure my infertility. We have been trying for quite a while, this is what made it happen….

I bought this book on Monday….

Getting Pregnant all you need to know

Getting Pregnant all you need to know

Yesterday I didnt feel great. When I got up this morning at 4:30 am and had to beeline it to the bathroom for tummy troubles. All day I was hot, stick, sweaty, had a killer headache and no appitite. As I was leaving I noted the date on my planner…humm I wondered. I stopped at Wallgreens and bought a pack of two prego sticks. Something I made myself stop doing 3 months ago due to hating the let down.

I got home and had to pee so bad I barley made it. I was in shock as I watched and this appeared….RIGHT AWAY!

I got this…

and then this…

Soooo we are finally with baby. We obviously have a lot of things to figure out. We have told some family, and we have told close friends. I will tell the kids in 2 or 3 weeks. I am so excited, and I also feel like barf.

Etsy here I come!!!

So…I guess thats all it takes is buying a book..who knew. I find it pretty messed up that when i bought the book, I rememeber thinking..”Now watch..I will get prego”.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Congratulations, sweetie. Here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy... :)

Kathy B! said...

Congratulations! I'm all caught up and ready to follow along... I know it's hard but I ADORE being pregnant. I wish I could do it with you but DH cut me off at 4... the big meanie.

Post a Comment