Monday, July 20, 2009

The Husband

My husband has a ****** up sense of humor. He cannot be serious...EVER! Good luck ever tying to get anything serious from him. I have a feeling it is going to be a long long pregnancy. I feel bad for him. My mood swings at 5 weeks are already from hell. It doesn't help when he just smiles back at me. Eventually he does get me to laugh.
I feel bad for him. He will probably pack up in run shortly when he realizes that my sense of humor is clouded by raging hormones. In fact..I am starting to think I have lost all sense of humor.
I made Banana Pudding tonight. I spent a while with my ocd layering the wafers and banana and pudding and cream. The kids and I had some, he said he would have some later. Then next thing I know he walks in with my pretty banana pudding like hes going to eat it out of the bowl..Hellll Nawwwwww. I flipped out on him, I even yelled at him, he knew it would irritate me so he was trying to joke around, only I flipped out because he was about to dig in and destroy my beautiful dessert dish.The worst part was is in my head I was like its no big deal, its just pudding, while my mouth was raging...so if anyone knows where his wife went, I am sure he would like to know where, so he can eat his pudding in peace.

1 comments:

Tiff said...

Cute new blog! But really, brussels sprouts? That's just nasty... :)

Post a Comment