Sunday, July 26, 2009

Little too much..

This weekend was a ride. Friday I was tired. My work load is H..E..A..V..Y. That night my sister, her husband, my niece and two nephews came to visit for the weekend. Friday night we went to bed around 3am. Saturday we went to bed at almost 5 am.

I had a ton of fun with my family and our friends that came by, but I have felt horrible all weekend. I cant eat, I am tired, my back is killing me.

5 weeks pregnant and I feel as if my life force has been removed from my body. I am thinking of finding a dark quiet room, buying a delivery food service and hiding for the next 7-8 months. I might as well since, I cant concentrate on a conversation, I fall asleep mid conversation, I can no longer cook anything, carry anything, no where anything is or be productive. Its pathetic.

Don't get me wrong I am very excited and happy about being pregnant. However I had this misconception that getting up and going to work would be a breeze. Keeping up with everything would be cake..now I would love to eat cake...but the thought of ingesting anything makes me green.

I thought it would be easier. I thought by now I would be a pro. Instead I just want to crawl under a rock and have no stimulation what so ever. No sounds, no smells, no moving...nothing..it would be bliss.

I am hoping when I reach that 12 week mark it all slips away and I am once again my happy, cheerful, non evil, person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment