Sunday, July 19, 2009

Interesting...

It has been an interesting past few days. Since Thursday prego symptoms have been coming by full force.
I am tired..and when I say tired I mean that Saturday I headed to a ren faire. I slept the way there, I took a 30 minute nap under a tree, I slept on the way home and later fell asleep on a friends couch.
Smells are not doing so well with me. I find myself wanting to shove dryers sheets in my face since they have a wonderful fresh smell, so much better then what keeps attacking my senses.
I feel like I am starving. My first pregnancy I craved cotton candy and Baskin Robbins Smoothies.
The second pregnancy ended in me eating probably over 100 cheesecake samplers and gallons of potato soup.

This time I am finding it very strange as this is what I am craving.....

Bacon

And do not try to give me "turkey bacon". I want greasy bacon. I could have ate a whole package the other day. This is not a good development since my cholesterol is off the charts. But..ohhhh myyy goodddddd....bacon..drool.

Photobucket

Cabbage

I don't know what it is about a big heaping pile of freshly steamed cabbage..my poor poor husband.
Photobucket


Brussel Sprouts
I have always been a fan, most people hate them, I love them. At this point I could eat them like popcorn.

Photobucket

Morning Sickness is not "morning sickness" for me. Its all day from the time an eye opens until I fall asleep sickness. I used to use preggie pops to help however I find I cant stand the taste. I have found a few expensive alternatives however I found something cheap..that works just as well. They are called Melty Mints.

Photobucket

These are smooth, minty and have some sugar in them. My blood sugar takes a roller coaster ride when I am knocked up. Mint helps with nausea, and these actually work really well. I also plan to head to a health food store this week to pick up some ginger, and raspberry. Which also helped me in the past.

My body temp is high now also or at least I feel like it. I swear at any moment I am going to burst into flame. I am constantly sweating. Jeez only 5 weeks and already being hit so hard..its going to be a fun 8 more months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment