Tuesday, July 21, 2009

5 weeks


Uhh so Ive gained some weight and my tummy is out there...whats worse is I was almost at my goat weight of 135, I was 10 lbs away..hey I was 160 this time last year. Two weeks ago I was at 147, now I am 152. I guess its since its the third kid. I think my uterus screamed BABY and automatically made room, it doesn't help I am bloated, anyway here is the 5 week photo..enjoy.

I told my boss's and my co-workers today. I was a little worried. They were very happy for me. They said it shouldnt be a problem and for the last month I can cut back hours, or work from home. When I have the baby I can take my 5 weeks and do some work from home. Perfect!

I am so tired. I don't remember being this tired with my other pregnancys. I could barley get out of bed then came home and took a 3 hour nap. Seriously how much sleep do I need? I had a fruit kick today, I wanted nothing but a ripe nice plum...only the store by my work didnt have any....sniff

0 comments:

Post a Comment